Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Everday Use

I was slightly confused with this story in reference to Dee's sudden change in behavior. At first I felt as if this might have been a movement during the time period of this story amongst people of her generation. Then I began to think it might have been a result of her going to college. Now, I'm not quite certain what caused her rebelling against her family. I feel like it may have started when she was a  younger child, as it always speaks of how she hated their old house. However, it never gives a reason for this. So, overall, I just want to figure out why Dee faced such a change, and what were the external factors that caused that. I feel that it might be a part of American History that I am forgetting, but I am not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment